Graduation Achievement Charter High School (GACHS) ceased operations on September 30, 2018.

The school’s charter contract required that should the school cease operation for any reason, the school’s governing board is responsible for concluding the business and affairs of the charter school. However, the GACHS board determined upon closure that it was unable to grant future record or verification requests.

Until a more permanent solution is identified, the State Charter Schools Commission of Georgia (SCSC) will fulfill records requests related to former GACHS students and employees.

If you are a former GACHS student or family and need to request items from your student record, please fill out the electronic form below. If you are unable to complete this form online, please call 404-656-2837 to request a copy of the student records request form to be mailed or emailed to you.

Requests will be filled within ten (10) business days of being received.

Please note: the SCSC is unable to change any items from an employee’s personnel record. The SCSC is only able to produce copies of GACHS personnel records.

If you are an employer who needs to make an employment verification, please fill out the employment verification request form here.

The SCSC must verify your identity before completing your records request. You may either 1) upload a copy of the employee's state issued identification OR 2) upload a copy of this ( completed, notarized affidavit attesting that you are entitled to receive copies of the employee's records. \n
One file only.
5 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, zip.
Records Requested
If you select 'Other,' please describe in the 'Additional Information' section at the bottom of this form.
Please detail how personnel records should be delivered. If records should be mailed, please provide the mailing address. If records should be emailed, please provide the email address.
If there is any additional information that you would like to provide to assist the SCSC in providing the requested records, please enter that information here.